BECAUSE IT’S FUN!
And spiritually challenging. And it draws us closer to friends and family. Also, there’s no competition involved. Everyone wins!
FIRST, GRAB SOME FRIENDS.
1. One person picks a card. If there’s a quote at the top, read it out loud.
2. Read SHARE WITH OTHERS out loud, and share a story. If you don’t feel like sharing right away, ask others to share their stories first.
3. If no one has a story, share GROUP INSPIRATION, clicking on the link(s).
4. Often, a card will include ON YOUR OWN – a challenge to act radically after the game is done. “Share” a card with yourself to remember links and challenges.
5. When a card feels used up, the next person picks a new card.
who's interested in spirituality and/or the teachings of Christ Jesus, regardless of denomination or church affiliation. Of course it also helps to like sharing…and spiritual challenges!
Together in one space with great snacks. Or via phone, video chat, Skype, or chat roll. If your friends are scattered across the globe, just open a second window and BYO way to communicate.
RADICAL ACTS/the GAME
was inspired by an ecumenical online community that's following Jesus' toughest teachings together. Most cards used in the Game link to audio stories, music, blogs, or discussions from that community.